Thursday, November 18, 2010

Adrenal Fatigue: The 21st Century Stress Syndrome - James L. Wilson

Do You Have Adrenal Fatigue?
  • Tired for no reason?
  • Having trouble getting up in the morning?
  • Need coffee or colas to keep you going?
  • Feeling run down and stressed?
  • Crave salty or sweet snacks?
  • Struggling to keep up with life's daily demands?
  • Can't bounce back from stress or illness?
  • Not having fun anymore?
  • Decreased sex drive?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above, you need this book!

Why did I read this? Because I answered yes to 8 of the 9 questions above. And it worked. By taking the vitamins and minerals recommended in this book, and working on reducing stressors (or my response to them), I am now a happy and healthy person once more. I sleep all night and wake up refreshed!

No comments:

Post a Comment